11.07.2007

photography is art reception...

So... Friday is almost here! Hopefully everyone gets a chance to come by and say hello at Café 225. We're looking forward to seeing all of you there drinking a glass of wine and enjoying the night. For those who haven't heard, we're having an art reception at Café 225 on Main street in Visalia. We'll be there this Friday November 9th, from 5-7 pm, for our fine art gallery portion of the studio. This is an open invitation event, so please feel free to come, bring a friend and hang out! To learn more info you can visit the gallery site for contact info... for now... Ciâo!

4 comments:

Hot Sauce Mama said...

I would have totally been there if I could have! I love your work! How did it all go?

Eric and Lori Riley said...

Hey Erin,
We ate at Cafe 225 a while back and I wanted to tell you how amazing your photos were. It was awesome to see your work displayed and inspired me to want to travel some more!!

steveandjonelle said...

I love your photography. I came across your blog randomly. I hope life in Visalia is going well. You have an amazing talent for photography!

Jonelle (Crane) Gray

erin said...

Jonelle!
it was so good to hear from you! I hope life is treating you well! Thanks for the sweet comment.. I love what I do! If you get a chance shoot me and email... I tried contacting you but can't through your profile!!
Thanks! :)