10.13.2007

09.22.07

amy&daniel ok these two were so much fun to watch on thier wedding day. Daniel could not take his eyes off Amy... and he had this fantastic "lovestruck" smile all day & Amy had this bridal glow.... she was gorgeous! We made it through the ceremony but part way through the reception we got stormed out... :( a crazy wind blew in some lightning and rain and, since we were outside, they had to call it quits for the night. we still were able to finish photos and guests got hang out for a little while... so they still called the night a success. Here's a small preview of the day...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Erin, These pics are amazing. Your creativity is surely a blessing from God. Thank you for capturing the beautiful faces of my two daughters on the most important day in their lives. Your pictures have brought me count less smiles and will continue to do so for the rest of my life. A mother dreams of having beautiful pictures of her children and you have made that dream come true for me. It is so hard to pick one picture out of hundreds of neat and creative shots. Thank-you so much and may God continue to bless you as you continue to create and bring enjoyment to all the other moms out their. Love you, Jan Rodriguez

bloomers shoppe said...

These pictures are amazing. I love the vintage-y feel. I feel like I am looking through a Victoria magazine at my mom's house. Amazing scenes from barns, hillsides, etc...maybe you should put these in there. :-)