10.22.2007

Jeff

Jeff was one of those rare senior guys who actually liked taking photos (or at least admitting to). We had a great time running around downtown... and he was willing to do anything I asked... including wearing his snowboarding gear in the heat of downtown Visalia (like 90ยบ that afternoon)... what a trooper. at one point we even had some great background music, 'cause this guy rode by on this full size tricycle with a full sound system in the back between the wheels and it was loud! We could still hear him from a block away!! but it made for some great laughs and I got some good smiles from Jeff! Heres a couple from his long shoot... I went a little over with Jeff just cause of the fun we were having... and he got a few extras for putting up with me for so long! :) Thanks Jeff! he's part of the Jazz band at El Diamante... we spent some time at crawdaddys with the sign and painted jazz musicians on the windows... then later in the back alleys He has one of those smiles that make everyone smile... which obviously makes my job easy. his snowboard had these cool designs all over it.... so I played around with it on the wall behind him....

No comments: