10.14.2007

sneak peek

I used to think that I would be a travel photographer.... that was one of my first photo loves, and I still love to travel, I would more often if I could... (but that's not the easiest with two kids...) Anyway, my husband helped me fulfill a little dream of mine by opening a fine art gallery with my photos from our travels. It's really been an honor to see people come in and find works of art that they want to hang in their home! We are currently featured in Café 225 on Main street in Visalia and are having an art reception November 9th at Café 225 starting at 5pm. I want to extend an open invite to anyone who would like to come join us for some wine and hors d'œuvres and hang out. I'll be posting a photo here and there until November 9th for a sneak preview or for those who won't be able to make it that night. Don't forget you can also preview by going to café 225 and enjoying their tasty food too! I hope to see everyone there enjoying a glass of wine...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Erin! I was just in Cafe 225 recently and noticed that it was your work hanging on the wall! Congratulations on continuing to grow in your talent. And, congrats on your new little one :) Love, Katie Briemle

Unknown said...

Hello:
I also recently visited Cafe 225 and greatly admired your work (along with the great dinner). I especially liked the photo of the boat with the bridge of sighs in the background, I think it was called "Low Tide". Please tell me if it is available, or a print of it is available. Thank you. Becky

erin said...

Thanks Mary! I still have to meet your little one! If you two (or three now, I guess!) are in town on the 9th come to the reception! I hope your family is doing great!

erin said...

rebecca,
Thanks so much for enjoying the work! I'd love to discuss with you more about the piece you like... you can inquire more by shooting me and email at: erin@studio317photo.com
Thanks again! and I hope to see you Friday the 9th at 225! :)

Evan W. said...

Hey- Nice blog! I wish I could come this Friday, but sadly it's a long trip. I will be home in December, though. Will call soon, we definitely need to catch up! XOXO, Evan W.